Procurement of Installation service for New Customers Connection at Bahirdar, Gonder, Debremarkos and DessieTowns
Request for Bids (RFB)
Ethiopian Electric Power
Name of Project: Electricity Network Reinforcement and Expansion Project-Additional Finance
Credit number: IDA 51260-ET (58140-EF)
Contract Title: Procurement of Installation service for New Customers Connection at Bahirdar, Gonder, Debremarkos and DessieTowns
IFB Number: ET-EEP-227701-CW-RFB
- The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia has received a credit from the International Development Association toward the cost of ELECTRICITY NETWORK REINFOCEMENT AND EXPANSION PROJECT-Additional Finance and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit to payments under the Contract, Procurement of Installation Service for New Customers Connection at Bahirdar, Gonder, Debremarkos and DessieTowns
- The Ethiopian Electric Power on behave of Ethiopian Electric Utility now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for procurement of Installation Service for New Customers Connection at Bahirdar, Gonder, Debremarkos and DessieTowns
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open national tendering procedures contained in the Public Procurement Proclamation of the Federal Government of Ethiopia and is open to all national bidders.
- Interested national eligible bidders may obtain further information from Ethiopia Electric Power (EEP) and inspect the bidding documents during office hours 8.00a.m. to 5.00 pm from Monday to Friday during official working hours at the address given below.
- The bidding document in English may be purchased by interested Bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of Ethiopian Birr Six hundred (ETB 600.00 ). The method of payment shall be in cash or cashier’s check or through telegraphic transfer to EEP Transmission Construction A/C No.: 1000252665203, Commercial Bank of Ethiopia (CBE), Arada Giorgis Branch, Swift Code: CBETETAA; starting from April 12, 2021
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 2:00 PM, Local time on May 17, 2021.
- Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the office of Ethiopian Electric Power (EEP) Head Office, Procurement office, Mexico K Kare Center 1st Floor, Room No.01, at 2:30 PM, Local time on May 17, 2021
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security and the amount and currency of the bid security shall be 1,200,000 Birr.
- EEP has reserves the right to accept or reject any of the bids.
- he address (es) referred to above is :
Ethiopian Electric Power (EEP) Head Office,
Kirkos Sub city, Woreda 06, House Number 180/181,
Mexico K Kare Center 1st Floor, Room No.01
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia,